When looking at niche phones, one may not expect an Indian manufacturer to stand tall but it appears that Spice Mobiles means business here. Their latest launch, the M-6 is the 1st sport themed phone from an Indian brand.
The M-6 boasts of great sporty content. The dedicated Sports Zone boasts of sport centric applications including Ya Sports, Tennis and Yahoo Formula 1.
Regular phone features:
* Dual SIM
* 2.2 QVGA TFT screen (262k colors support)
* 1.3 megapixel rear camera
* Expandable memory of upto 4 GB support
* MP3 audio player
* FM radio with recording support
* Stereo Bluetooth
* WAP and GPRS
* 1000mAH battery
* Social networking applications support (Facebook, Yahoo and Nimbuzz)
Their Opera tie up ensures preinstalled Opera Mini 4. Those who’re keen can enjoy this sports bonanza for Rs. 4,499. Certainly seems a great price tag for young users who fancy such gaming devices.